Hi Friends, I have been baking a few cookies off late for friends and family get togethers. They taste delicious. And a plus point is that these are eggless. Yes, they can be kept for almost a week, still taste amazing.
I am talking about none other than Choco chip Cookies. Please make a note of the recipe to enjoy these soft flavorful chocolate cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups All purpose flour (Maida)
- 3/4 cup Unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- a pinch of Salt (Skip if you are adding Salted Butter)
- 3 tblsp Cooking oil
- 1 cup Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven for 180 degree C. Butter should be at room temperature.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat Butter and Sugar until it is fluffy.
3. Slowly add Flour,Vanilla extract, Baking soda, Salt & Cooking oil. Mix well till it forms a soft dough. It should not stick to your hand or bowl.
4. Add Chocolate chips and mix gently.
5. Make small balls of the dough and place them on a baking tray lined up with parchment paper, each ball should be at least 2 inches apart, as the cookies will rise
6. Bake for 8- 10 minutes, once you notice that they have turned light brown at the edges, take them out & leave them on the sheet until they cool. Then transfer them to a cooling rack. These are ready to eat.